Join a Book Discussion Group
Thank you for your interest in our Book Discussion Group. The best way to learn about us is to simply show up. Though most people who join us have read the book we choose, everyone is welcome whether or not they have read the book.
- Everyone is welcome to come to our book club.
- You do not have to have read the book to attend
- We meet the second Monday of every month from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- We meet in the library
- Shari Burger is the facilitator
- Members choose the books to be read, depending on availability
- There is no cost to join the book club
- We are planning on reading a new book every month
- You will turn in the last book and pick up the next copy at each meeting