Use a Computer
The library has public computers with Internet access. This describes what we have and how to use them.
Anyone may use the library computers and wireless internet. Those with a current library card, in good standing, may use the computers for free.
- We have six computers and one lap top available for public use
- We have two black and white printers available, the cost for printing is 30 cents per page
- To use a computer you must first sign in at the desk
- Computers may be used for one-hour blocks of time, you may continue for an additional hour if no one is waiting
- Computers are available on a "first-come, first-served" basis
- The library cannot guarantee your privacy when using a public access computer
- The computers do not have filtered Internet access
- Library staff is available for guidance and assistance
- We have wireless internet available for you to use with your own laptop