Borrow from another library
Our library is connected to other libraries throughout the state and nation. If you can't find an item in this library, ask library staff to help you get it from another library.
The Lenox Public Library cannot possibly have every book that someone might want to read or use, so the service of inter-library loan is available. This means that one library lends a book to another library for a short period of time.
Policy and procedures on Inter-library Loan
- Stop in, call or email your request, we need the exact title and author
- There is a $2.00 fee for this service, payable before order is placed
- The material generally can be kept for 30 days
- Lost or damaged books will be the responsibility of the borrower; amount charged will be set by the lending library
- We can usually find most things you want, and can have it here for you as soon as one week