Take a proctored exam
If you are taking a class from a remote institution you may need to take a proctored exam. This library offers a proctoring service to the public.
How the library's proctoring service works.
- This service is offered to the public free of charge
- This service is only available durning normal library hours
- Both online and written exams are allowed, online exams will be given on the public access computers
- Call the director to schedule a time for your exam - (Shari Burger, director 641-333-4411)
- Instructors should send the test materials to the library at 101 N Main, Lenox IA. 50851 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students will be required to present an ID before taking the exam